REX Mobile Vet
$175.00 per connection
How much does REX cost?
Rex is based on a per user, per month subscription model. A user is one person in the practice – for example, a veterinarian, technician or care coordinator.
REX pricing includes:
- Your first month free!
- An unlimited number of client/patient files
- Expert assistance with setup – a REX team member will personally walk you through the setup process via an online screen sharing meeting at a time most convenient for YOU
- Tech support
There is no locking contract and you may change your subscription at any time without penalty. There is no tech support fee or setup fee.
The base price for REX is $175 per month, which includes 1 user.* You may easily add additional users for your practice at a significantly-reduced rate: Your subscription cost will be automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card each month based on the number of users you have subscribed to.
- 1st user: $175/month
- 2nd,3rd ,4th and 5th users: $35/month each
- 6th+ user: $20/month each
It is important to understand that it is NOT advisable, nor permitted to share a user ID between 2 or more individuals. A user is defined as a single individual that works within a practice. REX tracks individual user activity and creates logs and reports based on this information.
How does the purchase process work?
- Create a REX account for your practice.
- Purchase the number of users you think your practice will need. (You can easily add or subtract users later.)
- We take pride in personally helping you get REX up and going for your practice, so the next step is to click on the calendar link to set up your implementation and training appointment. You will receive an email confirmation of the meeting date and time.
- On the day and time of your appointment, be at your computer and have your devices available that you wish to install REX on, such as your iPad and iPhone. Click on the link in your calendar or in the confirmation email to begin our meeting.
During your implementation appointment, a REX specialist will help you set up REX on your Apple devices – iPad, iPhone and Mac computer – via an online screen sharing session (for the first user). You will also be given a one-on-one tutorial on how to make the most of REX.