How much does REX cost?
We’ve made REX very cost effective for both the one-person practice and the larger, multiple-person practice.
REX is based on a per user, per month subscription model. A user is one person in the practice – for example, a veterinarian, technician or care coordinator.
REX pricing includes:
- An unlimited number of client/patient files
- Unlimited technical and customer service support
- No locking contract – you may cancel your subscription at any time with no penalty (with 30 days notice)
The base price for REX is $200/month for the 1st user.* You may easily add additional users at a significantly-reduced rate of $50 per user. Your subscription cost will be automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card each month based on the total number of users subscribed to your REX account.
There is a one-time onboarding fee of $175 per practice. This covers a screen sharing session where we help you implement REX into your practice, provide training and help you set up your devices so that you’re ready to go. This will be charged at the end of your first month of use. If you’re not happy with REX after your 30 days of use, you may cancel your service and will not be charged the setup fee. This is our REX guarantee.
REX will automatically create and send Notices of Euthanasia for you. If your local DVM clinics wish to receive such notices via fax, you will need an e-fax account. Your REX subscription does not include an e-fax account; however you can easily purchase one online.
In a nutshell:
– 1st user: $200/month
– Additional users: $50/month each
– A one-time setup fee of $175 per practice
*It is important to understand that it is NOT advisable, nor permitted, to share a user ID between two or more individuals. A user is defined as a single individual that works within a practice. REX tracks individual user activity and creates logs and reports based on this information to help streamline your practice.
I am ready to sign up! What’s next?
We’re so excited to welcome you to the REX family! Here are the steps to take:
- Fill out your REX web application, which you can access through a sign up button on this page.
- Your REX sign-up application, which is very basic, starts by asking you to select a time and day for your onboarding appointment. “Onboarding” is the process of getting your REX file personalized for your practice. Your appointment will happen online via Zoom video conferencing and take approximately 60 to 90 minutes. In our session, we’ll help you implement REX completely into your practice’s daily activities, provide training and help you set up your devices so that the transition to working with your new business partner is seamless.
- Shortly after we receive your application, we will email a “worksheet” file for you to download. The file is simply an Excel spreadsheet that will walk you through the process of gathering all the information required to set up your practice’s REX account. You will need to complete the worksheet and email it to your REX team at least three business days before your onboarding appointment. Please keep in mind that completing this worksheet will take some time and effort on your part. Also, always remember we are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
- A day before your onboarding appointment, a REX teammate will email you a link to set up your REX web account. This is where you will enter your billing information among other items. It is essential that this information be completed before your onboarding appointment.
- On the day and time of your appointment, you’ll need to be at your computer and have all of the devices available that you wish to install REX on. This includes iPads, iPhones and computers. You’ll want to make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection for all your devices. When the meeting is scheduled to begin, log onto our session from your computer by clicking on the Zoom link in your calendar or in the onboarding appointment confirmation email.
- During your onboarding appointment, a REX team member will personally help you install REX on all the devices that you use in your practice. They’ll also provide training and answer any questions you may have. All of your practice’s information will already be in your REX file, so after your onboarding appointment is complete, you will be ready to let REX out of his kennel to start making your life much easier.